Airports can be a hotbed of stress even for the calmest of travelers, especially if you don’t know about lounges.
Whether it’s being held up by security, the pain of lugging around an overflowing carry-on or the hunt for a satisfying pre-flight meal that causes you the most irritation, for the lucky few being in transit is actually the best party of any trip.
Offering luxury spas, cigar clubrooms and vertical gardens, Luxurysafes Blog takes a look inside the world’s best airport lounges, guaranteed to make travelling a pleasure.
10. Qantas Business Class, Hong Kong
9. British Airways First Class Concorde Room, London Heathrow
See also: World’s most expensive Hotel in Macau
8. Icelandair Saga Business Class, Keflavik
7. Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse, London Heathrow
6. Qatar Airways Al Mourjan Business Class, Doha, Qatar
5. Oman Air Business Class, Muscat, Seeb
4. Qatar Airways Premium, London Heathrow
3. Thai Airways Royal First Class, Bangkok Suvarnhabhumi
2. Malaysia Airlines Business Class Golden, London Heathrow
1. Qantas First Class, Sydney
But not all lounges – whether it’s owned by the airline or independently operated – are created equal. Some are chockfull of amenities like showers, Wi-Fi, work areas, and complimentary food and beverage, while others have the bare essentials. However, with their lucrative potential, many of these lounges are upping their game by improving the experience.
SUBSCRIBE our newsletter: http://luxurysafes.me/blog/newsletters